1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A regular Prius convention

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Fauxknight, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Fauxknight

Fauxknight Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I was taking out the garbage this morning when I noticed this:

[​IMG]

From front to back that's my C, my renter's liftback, and another liftback. The line up is unusual in that my renter doesn't normally park in this lot, and the other liftback I've only seen once before, not sure if the owner is a friend or family member of another condo owner or what.

PriusC-illa likes this.
  2. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The power went out a week ago in my neighborhood.
    I took a walk around the block to see how far the outage extended.
    On simply one side street of my very own block there are A Prius v, and two other Gen 3 Prius, not including mine.

My neighborhood is suburban, and may not be a fair indicator of the average. But at least around me, seeing a configuration of 2 or more Prius is no longer a rare occurrence.

When my Brother visits from out of state, he has spontaneously joked that he feels like he is visiting "Prius and Subaru" land.

PriusC-illa likes this.
  3. Ha ha that's great
    Yup, even today at work a regular Prius (dark blue) parked beside mine...

dangit, went to take a picture and it took off

4. Fauxknight

Fauxknight Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Just yesterday I was delivering to a guy who was standing in his garage with the door open, his jaw kinda dropped as I pulled into the drive next to his brand new liftback. After he got over the shock, we had a brief conversation, he was apparently looking into getting a C, but wanted the larger car for his family.

Central Ohio isn't exactly a huge Prius hub, but I'm seeing more and more on the road. Either I'm much more adept at noticing them now that I have one, or new sales have been going rather well. I'm leaning towards the latter, since a large number of them appear to be brand new, though I did notice a gen I Prius sedan about a month ago.

I still need to pick up a power inverter in case the power goes out for awhile again. After all we pretty much drive portable gas generators. Had a couple 5+ day outages where a power inverter would have been handy.

minkus likes this.

5. Caught it! - I think my new goal in life is to park beside every color prius and take a picture :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3458half.JPG

I did a weird job blurring out my license plate, our inspection stickers are orange so it looks like our oh-so-preserved forests are up in smoke, and the poor bird is in danger :unsure:

6. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    But does everyone really need to get one in white lol

Photos taken by M.jpg