1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A Very sad day for me

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by BT Tech, Jun 14, 2007.

1. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm truly sorry for you. You're wonderfully unselfish to have helped your dog in this way. I know the kind of pain and void you're suffering as I too have been through this. I can assure you that while you never really get over it, it does become reconcilable and easier to deal with.

I hope your other dog is coping ok too.

2. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am sorry for the loss of your family member. You may find it difficult to mesh with the hectic day-to-day goings-on of the world for a while. Be good to yourself. Let yourself take time to grieve. Your friend is no longer here, but memories are yours forever.

3. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :( Our Sympathy, Brian... consider Petfinder.com when you're ready for another companion...[attachmentid=8901]

We recently had a similar decision for our Princess who had brightened our lives for 12½ years. Whe was a loving companion, but had developed a sudden paralysis disabling her hind quarters. There was only one final kindness and respect we could offer her... a peaceful, painless sleep. My, how it pained us to hold her while her heartbeat beat its last.

Shortly after, we got on Petfinder.com and have adopted another cat needing a home. It brings tears to us to see all the beautiful kitties and dogs needing a good home. We wouldn't consider 'buying' a puppy-mill or kitten-mill companion.

Our Princess now rests in peace in our back garden, together with her predecessors Roxanne and Samantha. We loved you Princess...

Attached Files:

4. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    [attachmentid=8902]

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words that I can say to lessen your pain, but know that you are not alone. You have done the right thing. PM me if you need to talk about it.

Neicy

Attached Files: