1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A wealth of info at: http://john1701a.com/

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by RtStuf, Sep 9, 2008.

1. RtStuf

RtStuf www.rtstuf.com

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I don't know how I missed this but in case others have, here is the link: John's Stuff - Toyota Prius and more - I printed 63 pages of great info - thank you John, whoever you are!

2. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You're Welcome!

As for who I am... precisely 8 years ago to the day a salesperson was handing over keys to me for my very own Prius. Shortly after that, the anxiety of delivery wait become quite apparent from those reading about the experiences the earliest owners were having. So, I started to share photos. Repeating questions ending up causing the User-Guide to be created. I had no idea that all these years (and 163,958 miles) later I'd be looking forward to waiting for delivery again. It sure has been exciting!

3. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    a member from 2007 and don't now about john's site OMG
    well better late then never!

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yeah, John's is the best Prius site out there. When I got my Prius about two years (and almost 20,000 miles) ago, that site came up on the first page in Google (and now, thanks to a couple of videos and Stuff White People Like it's been bumped to page two.

5. Tripod137

Tripod137 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I stumbled upon John's site a few years ago (2004?) when word of the Series II(? current configuration) Prius was out. I read about it for about a year or 2 (I keep my cars for about 10 years) and put an order in Sept '05. Got a lot of nice stuff from John's site. Passed on a bunch of it too!