1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A50/A51 junction connector location

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by ErikJ, Jul 24, 2018.

1. ErikJ

ErikJ New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi everyone!

I am trying to find a place to tap the stop light signals, and it appears all the stop light inputs/outputs run through these 2 connectors. Does anyone know where they physically are located? All the wiring diagram I have shows is "left end of dash".

Thanks!
    Erik

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    You're looking at the Location & Routing pages, the ones that look sort of like this?

[​IMG]

I had some more information in the post where that came from about finding stuff effectively in the diagram viewer.

-Chap

3. ErikJ

ErikJ New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hiya Chap,

Unfortunately, I don't have a login to TIS, I have access to ProDemand and find that to usually be sufficient to track things down, but apparently not in this case. I did locate the Stop Light Control Relay, however it's in a very difficult to access location without complete disassembly and following the wires back from it just leads me to a giant harness.

Thanks,
    Erik

4. Alberich101

Alberich101 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A

Dear Erik
    did you manage to find it eventually?
    I am looking for the same junction
    thx