1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

About to pull the trigger on my 1st Prius

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Oversplode, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Oversplode

Oversplode Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hello everyone! As the thread title says I am about to pull the trigger on a 2016 Prius. I have been reading a lot of the posts on here and thank you so much for all the great info. I remember coming across a post where pricing is discussed, but I can not find it again. If someone could direct me there that would be great!
    I will also ask my question here for feedback. I am looking at a 2016 Prius 4 with ATP and PCP in Magnetic Gray. I think the price is pretty good but wanted to check with you all. The price before tax, tag and title is $29,101. Is that a good deal or not? I am seeing this same model in other colors listed at $33,000 and higher other places. Any feedback would be great. Will be putting deposit down tomorrow depending on my feedback here. Thanks again!

GaryD1 and arescec like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! $4,000. off msrp? sounds incredible. all the best!(y)

Oversplode likes this.
  3. Kramah313

Kramah313 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    We don't have a ton of data yet, but that seems like a great price for ATP and PCP both to be included. Some of our members have been told that they don't make that combination unless it's ordered.

4. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    Wow! Is Florida already clearing out the 16's..??

(y)

5. Oversplode

Oversplode Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for the welcome everyone and getting my post in the right place. I am going to talk with the dealer after work today, so hopefully I will be a new Prius owner soon.

Edit: Well just got done at the dealer. MSRP is $33,864 and I got them down to $29,000. Almost $5000 off MSRP, couldn't get them to come another $136 off of the price. LOL. I think this is pretty great deal! I am excited to have my first Prius!