1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. robof568

robof568 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi guys, new here. So my wife has a 2013 prius c. it has been a nice car but starting to have a few hiccups. the air conditioning will intermittently stop blowing. I never ride in car, but she advised that for the last several months her solution has been to hit the dash just above the glove compartment. It makes me think something is loose inside there. So before I start taking this dash apart, I thought i may reach out and see if anyone has had a similar issue and if so possibly a simple fix.
    thanks

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome!

if it's anything like the lift back, the blower motor and circuit board are under the cabin filter behind the glove box.
    take it out, clean it and inspect all the connections. you might need a new motor or circuit board.

3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    first step it to replace the cabin air filter... most all problems with ventilation system develop when that filter gets clogged.

4. iceman13

iceman13 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    This happened to me at about 45,000mi. It was the blower motor going bad. I bought a used one from eBay and the installation is very simple.