1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Accessories added

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Kensterfly, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Kensterfly

Kensterfly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    We now have the rear bumper rubber protector, a Weather-tech cargo liner, and a console cover, all purchased from the Priuschat shop. The cargo liner fits perfectly and looks great. The console cover is very good quality. I may remove it and try a thin slice of foam for a little padding.

We'll be taking the v into a local guy for a Clear Bra install in the next few days.

Any suggestions on ways to protect the back of the back seats when they are in the fold-down position and you have boxes, etc laying on them? T-Shirts? Blanket?

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Mine had the issue of the velcro strips coming loose on the underside of the console lid. A few tiny drops of super glue resolved this issue.

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I ebayed a generic cargo liner and wear it backwards over the rear seats.

4. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I have a clear bra on mine and LOVE it… saves a great deal. I have it on the mirror covers as well as the little lip on the lower front.