1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Add foot well lights

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by phoenixgreg, Aug 31, 2010.

1. phoenixgreg

phoenixgreg Senior member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

Attached Files:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nicely done! They seem brighter than the stock ones on level IV and higher (Premium and higher in Canada).

3. lonewolf69

lonewolf69 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    FYI - you mentioned in your LINK that it might not be possible to have both foot well lights and the lit door sills... I have a Gen 3 IV with the LIT Door Sills so it should be possible.

Also agree with the 2nd poster that the foot well lights seem brighter in your car than in my "STOCK" IV...

4. DumbMike

DumbMike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This looks too complicated for me, but I thank you for the effort of giving such detailed instructions and pictures. Maybe if I get a few more brain cells, I'll think about it more.

This is the reason why I like this message board.

Dumb Mike

5. phoenixgreg

phoenixgreg Senior member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm not sure about the overload on the circuit having both mods. As far as brightness, yes they might be but the pictures had to be taken with timed exposure so they might appear a bit brighter. They are the traditional incandescent bulbs (12 volt).