1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Add LKA to Plug-in Prius Advanced?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by David F, Apr 6, 2013.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    . . . . or while you read the newspaper while driving (rnwp) ... texting & driving (tnd) ... smackin' kids in the back seat while driving (sknbsnd) ... gettin' "randy" while driving (grwd) ... nodding off while driving (nowd) ... internet browsing while driving (ibwd) ... etc
    There's literally and endless list of acronyms that need to be invented ... to match the endless list of wrong driving behavior .
    ;)

SLOW_RR likes this.
  2. SLOW_RR

SLOW_RR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hill, Love it! I have been thinking the same thing. Then 50 years from now some innovative company will "Invent" a car that a human can drive all by themselves..... Personally I think I will stick with me being in control of the vehicle as much as possible for as long as possible (thinking safely) and not doing stupid things while behind the wheel. I do wish the cops would hang up there "dumb" phones and start enforcing the laws on driving while not paying attention...!:censored: