1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Add Unsubscribe to Forum Options and e-mail notifications?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by ryogajyc, Jun 14, 2006.

1. ryogajyc

ryogajyc Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Is it possible to add "Unsubscribe to this forum" under forum options? When I reply to a very lively thread, I sometimes want to drop out of e-mail notifications after I get a couple. Going through My Controls > Subscriptions > View Topics > select topics > Unsubscribe with selected is a lot of stuff to go through.

In addition, it would be nice if there was a link to unsubscribe built into the e-mail notifications. I miss this feature from the old PriusChat forum (though the new speed and stability is great!).

Anyhow, generally love the forum, but a few minor tweaks would make sailing through the PriusChat a bit smoother. Thanks.

2. rockhob

rockhob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I feel I’m trapped. Unfortunately the Prius was totaled and I have no need to belong to the group anymore. Shame on Tapatalk for not accommodating the desire of a member to unsubscribe!!! The explanations I’ve been able to find don’t seem to be valid anymore.

iPhone ?

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    this is your first post, what is it exactly that you're trying to accomplish?

4. rockhob

rockhob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi bisco... actually I’m agreeing with ryogajyc. It seems both of us are having a hard time unsubscribing from a forum. As I mentioned, my Prius was totaled a few weeks ago and I no longer need to view content on the forum and can’t find a way to unsubscribe from the forum. I’m trying to do this on an iPhone... maybe if I tried it on a different platform it would be obvious. I’m just hoping someone will be able to help me with specific steps for the latest version of Tapatalk. Thanks in advance.

iPhone ?