1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Added Prius to the Stable

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by JM05, Oct 27, 2012.

1. JM05

JM05 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    After looking around for a week or so, I picked up a 2010 Prius 4 on Thursday. Car has 34K miles and has misty gray interior, solar package, navigation, etc. Got her for $20k plus tax. This will be a commuter car/daily driver to putt around in so I was not interested in buying a new one. I had a 350Z but since I will be putting 70 miles a day on it several months of the year I sold it and opted for the Prius.

Thoughts so far after a 300 mile drive home: Very happy with the car. Having driven one once about a year ago, I wasn't too sure what to expect. Kind of odd at first but after awhile, I found it comfortable and enjoyable to drive. I wanted the dark gray interior so I was hesitant to buy this one so I found a Prius 2 in town that had the misty gray leather and checked it out. I really liked it so I went ahead and bought the car I had found out of state, flew over and drove it back.

These cars have a ton of features so it looks like I have a lot of reading to do! Already bought the OBD2 scanner to turn the annoying reverse beep off. :)

Wanted to say thanks to members F8L and especially WEOH for answering all my questions. I think WEOH spent at least 2 hours responding to my PM's and emails. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

Godzuki likes this.
  2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    If you are like me, you will find more and more excuses to take the Prius, the rest of the stable will be specialty cars.

4. Vas25tl

Vas25tl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    All you need is a simple OBDII scanner to turn that off?

Congrats, sounds like you got a great price.

5. JM05

JM05 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Already got one ordered. :D

I think I got a pretty good deal as well. Loving the car so far. Got the windows tinted yesterday and looks a lot better.