1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

adding subs but...

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Priusxrs, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Priusxrs

Priusxrs Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Started to make my own custom box to fit in the trunk under the mat. Its big enough for a 12" sub but small enough to keep the spare. The main probem im having is wire the amp up. My amp only uses Rca's to connect to the head unit. I ended up buying something to convert the speaker wire to rca but cant seem to find a diagram of the radio. Anyone know where I can find what color does what to hook this thing up? The unit I got is an AudioControl LC2i if anyone has any imput on how or where to install this im open to suggestions too : ) Preview of the box is below also

Attached Files:

2. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    This PDF has been a major time saver. The wire colors are the stripes, not the main jacket color, FYI. Yes, you'll need to use that speaker-level to pre-amp level converter to get rational signal level to your amp's RCA inputs.

Attached Files:

3. taco4267

taco4267 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    How did this turn out? I would to see some pictures and hear how you did it all.

Justin Park likes this.