1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Adieu, mon amis

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Sean Nelson, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Sean Nelson

Sean Nelson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    The time has come for me to say farewell to my forum friends since I've now sold my Prius C. It was the most reliable car I've ever owned, with nary a thing that ever went wrong other than a few of the marker lights (easily replaced). And of course it was (until now) the most fuel efficient.

Why did I sell it? Well I've mentioned before that I think the Prius is a "gateway drug" to electric vehicles, and sure enough I got addicted. So I've just bought a fully electric Chevy Bolt EV. It's a hoot to drive and I finally feel like I can go on all the joyrides I want without feeling guilty about spewing a bunch of pollution and carbon into the air. I'm lucky to live in British Columbia where virtually all of our electricity comes from hydro-electric dams, so you really can't get any cleaner than an all-electric vehicle.

Thanks to everyone for your help and insights, and I hope you and your Prius Cs enjoy long, trouble-free lives!

edspecR likes this.
  2. Moving Right Along

Moving Right Along Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Enjoy your Bolt!

Sean Nelson likes this.
  3. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't accept that as sufficient excuse to say farewell here. Come back occasionally to let us know what we are missing. Help encourage a few more folks to move to the next level, make a few more converts.

edspecR and Sean Nelson like this.