1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Advanced Nav Question

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by SimiPrius, Mar 20, 2012.

1. SimiPrius

SimiPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Might also be on the standard model.....When I enter the freeway the map screen splits in two: left side map; right side freeway exit ramps. In my 2010, there is a selectable option to keep a full screen. On the PIP, in the manual, it shows a "map" button on the left side of the screen that is supposed to display the full map when touched...but it is not there on my nav screen. Anyone else seeing this? Possibly a software change that never made it to production?

Thanks

2. ClaySacramento

ClaySacramento Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I haven't received my PIP yet to confirm this behavior, but are you able to switch to the single map by touching "Map Mode", then touching "Map Only" (shown on page 38 of the Navigation System Owner's Manual, in the "Basic Information Before Operation" section)?

3. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    That's what I did on mine. It's fine to see upcoming exits when using the navigation guidance, but is an annoyance in normal driving.

4. ryogajyc

ryogajyc Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Maybe certain buttons are hidden b/c "<< Off" is selected. Try pg. 114 and pg. 117 of the Premium HDD Navigation Owner's Manual:

5. SimiPrius

SimiPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Thanks - may be that is the toggle that I was looking for...and could not find....

6. UCBRUINS

UCBRUINS Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Mine had it on when I picked it up. Let me know if you can't get it to come up.