1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

After Market Head Lights & Daytime Running Light Question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by igleniglen, Jun 10, 2010.

1. igleniglen

igleniglen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys! I have recently installed the attached after market projection lens and outfitted them with an HID kit. The High Beam feature is actually a mechanical mechanism which simply opens up a higher opening in the projection lens to show more light down the road. I love them and they have an incredibly bright cathode ray tube.

My question (despite all of the Canadian Rules and Regulations feedback) I would like to disable the Daytime Running Light system in my 2007 Prius. Does anyone know if the wiring diagram from the 1st Gen Prius will do the trick?
    IMAGE_088.jpg
    New Prius Lights 006.jpg
    New Prius Lights 010.jpg
    New Prius Lights 013.jpg
    New Prius Lights 016.jpg
    IMG_8349.JPG

2. sfv41901

sfv41901 Masta S

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Im not 100% sure, but if there is a DRL fuse or relay, then you could try removeing it to see if that works. Did that on my Yukon Delail & Escalade.

Do you have any shots off the cutoff?

3. sfv41901

sfv41901 Masta S

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Did you ever get it figured out?

4. snookums

snookums Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Those look like the Anzo aftermarket set, where did you find them in the GTA?

Also; I think the DRL can be disabled in the service menu options, I'll see if I can find the link.