1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

After this, I had to give Village Toyota a thumbs up!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Eclipse1701d, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Eclipse1701d

Eclipse1701d Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    So, some say that it is difficult to find a good service department. I have been using Village Toyota, a 45 minute drive from my home, for the last six years. I brought my car in for service on Saturday and during the tire rotation, the lock key for my TRD rims broke on the inside. The key stamp for the lock just spun, and would not allow the tech to put the lock nuts back on. However, they do have a spare, and were able to reinstall the lock nuts.

Why I am so impressed, is that the technician did not have to mention what happened. He could've put the lock nut key back in my glove compartment, and never said a word. But, he sought me out, told me what happened, and the advisor has a new key with lock nuts on its way, over-nighted. I am also out of warranty, so they are paying for it. They even said that if I was by another dealership, that had the part in stock, I could purchase it and they would reimburse me...

I could've been on the side of the road, with a flat, and no way to remove the lock nut.

Kudos Village Toyota in Citrus County, FL!

Rebound, m.wynn, Prodigyplace and 2 others like this.
  2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Finding good dealers are a rare treasure indeed.
    I like my purchase salesman & dealer but they are 150 miles away so I doubt i will get any service performed there.