1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aftermarket seat cover

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Naked604boy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Naked604boy

Naked604boy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm new to this site. Has anyone tried any aftermarket seats cover for prius v? Please post price and fitment.

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    There are covers for sale in the shop right here. I'm guessing the same company also makes cloth covers if you prefer that.

3. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    The dealer can provide you with the OEM Softex covers kit for seats and armrests and center console if that is what you are after. Any upholstery shop can install. I did, am glad.

Can't tell them from if they were factory (or distributor) installed.

#3 mikefocke, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  4. Naked604boy

Naked604boy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone else have a different ones

5. suzydoo_98@yahoo.com

[email protected] Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Mike, do you remember what the cost was for the Softex OEM covers? I went out of area to purchase my CPO and out Local Toyota dealer seems to be upset, so I'd like to keep an eye on their prices for a bit.

6. mikefocke

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    suzydoo, unfortunately I don't have the part number or price or installation cost as it was somehow wrapped into my trade in and discount on the purchase agreement. There was a line for dealer installed options but it was listed as "N/C". The list price as listed was within $1 of the window sticker.

7. suzydoo_98@yahoo.com

[email protected] Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks anyhow Mike. I am just trying to get ideas of what it would cost. Great that you got it all included. The local dealer in my area told me he would include it, but then his price went up 1900+ and that seemed high- so I was trying to see what others paid. He also did not have the exact vehicle I desired...

8. Eric "v"

Eric "v" Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    From the installation video I'm assuming the Classico leather seat covers from the Prius Shop just go right over the OEM seat covers. Right??

9. VALPRIUS

VALPRIUS Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Cheers! Anyone out there in So Cal Prius land can recommend a good leather seat cover installer? I am in Snat Monica. Thanx.

10. mikefocke

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    It turns out my seat covers and armrest covers are katzkin leather and not the Softex I thought. KZ-DKS P#T12FA Frost T#2954843

11. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The original post is moons old Mike but I have tried aftermarket covers and they suck. I actually sewin custom covers out of the soft grey velour that is factory installed and refuse to have them worn or stained. But my hopes are to find actual full leather, no imitation covers (black) to fit my 2008. Any suggestions?

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

12. mikefocke

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I had just posted that I queried katzkin asking what materials mine were and they replied "vinyl and leather". No indication of what surfaces were what. I know no more beyond that they fit well and look OEM. Oddly my daughter in law just bought a used v and she has a similar seat covering but claims the car is a three also.

13. Priifan

Priifan Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    After waiting a month for them to arrive, we have Coverking spacer mesh front and back covers for our 2013V Three and our 2017 Four. Now if we could just get them installed properly after attempts by two friends failed...the covers are sliding off my front seats and have not been installed on the rear seats....yet. The dealer contracts out their cover installations, so I may get the number of their installer. Hubby is traveling too much to do it, so I need to find out how or just get it done. (This is about item number 17 on my to do list while keeping a family business running, so the covers may slip off a bit longer.) Has anyone else figured out how to make these lovely seat covers stay on the seat for more than two days? (It does not help that you practically have to be a contortionist to install these buggers.)

14. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    1490881062445.jpg I just found big enough pieces of leather to make covers for my Prius.

15. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Velcro grabs plush fabric. The rough end of the stuff.

16. ♡myPeeus

♡myPeeus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A