1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aftermarket Wheels

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Rydog75, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Rydog75

Rydog75 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I just took delivery of my 2012 Prius 4 with solar roof package, classic silver. I hate the stock wheel covers and want to add some aftermarket wheels. I'm leaning towards the Plus wheels, and the prices seem to be about the same everywhere I look. Any recommendations for where to get them at a discounted rate? Or other good choices for aftermarket wheels?

2. madman

madman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    There's a great thread on wheels to start you off:
    Gen III aftermarket wheel thread...post your pictures | PriusChat

As for the plus wheels, you're looking at $1300-1400 out the door, not tires, and make sure that the center caps are included. I'll be getting mine soon. Good luck!

3. SoCalBPrius

SoCalBPrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I don't think u can get em cheap since they(plus wheels) seem to be high in demand & quite limited but who knows u may get lucky(like someone did here in prius chat) & buy them from a private party that just wants to get rid of them. Just check your local classifieds & craigslist everyday:).

4. d2mini

d2mini Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    You can save a few bucks through ebay on the plus wheels. It ain't much but it helps.
    I ordered mine there from a dealer in florida. Clearwater Toyota or something like that. And don't forget the matching lug set, too.