1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Alexandria Toyota service department?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by betshsu, Feb 4, 2008.

1. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Anyone have experience with the service department at Alexandria department (on Jefferson Davis Highway, near the Target)? Thanks.

2. ny biker

ny biker Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Yes. I bought my 98 Camry from them, and had most of the service done there for the 9 years I owned that car. Overall I was happy with them. Since I bought the Prius last April I have only been in once for an oil change (which was free because I bought the car there), but I intend to continue using them.

For anything other than oil changes (express lube) I work with Drew Paster who is service advisor for the green team. I find him to be very service oriented. But all of their teams have hybrid-certified technicians so you could go to any of them. In fact it seems like many of the folks who work there own Prii, and they are generally very knowledgeable about the car, in contrast to many of the dealers that folks write about on this site.

3. Washington1788

Washington1788 One of the "Deniers"

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I've been going there for years with a 2002 RAV4 and recently with my 2007 Prius.

As far as I know they have always done a good job.

4. ivanbg

ivanbg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I got my prius also from them. They seem to be a pretty good dealership.

5. Hamish

Hamish New Member

I bought my Prius there and have been going there for about one year. Usually only oil changes and a 15,000 service. They seem very good, although I have not had any problems with the car. I would recommend them.