1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

all guages bogus dash lights, back up cam and gas consumption

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by B nason, Dec 13, 2022.

1. B nason

B nason Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I got a new head end installed and my gas consumption guage was constantly fluctating. My dash would go dark and my back up cam would not work.

I found a youtube video that described a fix for dash cams and back up cam. off.

It worked and now not only are the dash lights and backup cam working the fuel consumption is working as well.

PriusCamper likes this.
  2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    First... Before I even read your post I want to give you the greatest priuschat post title award! It's not really an award, but in the decade I've been on here no one has ever been better at click bait than you! Thank you for teaching us the ways of getting more attention!

3. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    My garage door didn't open one day so I turned on my shower. Next thing you know, I hit the garage door button and it opened.

@B nason , my recommendation would be that you do a search for "combo meter" problems. It's pretty well beaten to death as to the cause and true solution.