1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

All lights on after suspension maintenance please help!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Amelia04prius, May 31, 2017.

1. Amelia04prius

Amelia04prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    and when i picked it up they made small mention they had to put something on the break line but it was like a 2.00 rubber hose or something so i wasnt really sure what they had meant by that until i had to take it back

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow.

edthefox5 likes this.
  3. Amelia04prius

Amelia04prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Found out what the grinding was, apparently when the switched my break drum they didnt tell me to get shoes and decided not to call me to even tell me or ask me if i wanted them to get them and just put the old ones back on. So they are worn to nothing which they said could have been due to the break leak wearing them down quicker, mind you this was all done just a few weeks ago. So yeah, thats what it was and apparently the new tires i had mounted on the back which was not done by them are something call out of round? and that is what made it bounce. I dont know why the alignment people didnt tell me that when i had that done last week. So they were warrantied out and new ones being put on next week. We shall see if this fixes everything.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    if they ever make it right (and i hope they do) i would never go back there again. what an amazing mess they have made of it.