1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ALL SOLD - Private Sale of Prius Accessories

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ggood, May 15, 2006.

1. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hi all, I've taken the plunge and ordered the new Camry Hybrid, which will be coming soon. Unfortunately, I'm selling or trading in my 2004 Seaside Prius with Nav, since I don't want to carry 2 car notes. My loss is your gain, since I'm also selling the following accessories:

1. SOLD - Coastal Tech's Auto Door Lock - $40 (normally $65). You'll need to buy your own wire taps, which are cheap. I used it for a month, so I know it works. I lost the install instructions, but I'm sure I can get another copy from Coastal or someone on Priuschat.

2. SOLD - Coastal Tech's Navigation/bluetooth Enhancement Kit - $75 (normally $99). I used it for 3 months, so I know it works.

3. SOLD - Factory EV Mode Switch - $30 (normally, approximately $45). Never installed. It's my understanding this can only be used on an 2004 or an 2005, because they changed the size of the switch and/or dash mounting hole in 2006. Includes parts for creating your own wiring harness, using instructions found on Tom Strangel's VFAQ website (click here). However, it would be far easier to get the harness being offered by Galaxee at this thread - click here.

4. SOLD - BT Tech's Chassis Stiffening Plate - $125 (normally $160), plus shipping. Still need to get it uninstalled. Does seem to improve cornering.

I have a paypal account, so that will be the simplest way to handle payment. The electronic parts are lightweight and could simply be mailed. The brace will need to be shipped (probably by UPS). If interested, you can PM me, reply here, or shoot me an e-mail at.

2. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    FYI, the BT Stiffening Plate is sold.

3. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    FYI, the factory EV Switch is now sold. Now where are those offers pouring in for the Coastal autolock kit and Navigation override kit? :D