1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

All-weather floor mats (UK)?

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by chrisaw, Apr 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. chrisaw

chrisaw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey folks!

I see a lot of you lucky US folks talk about your all-weather mats and have even managed to track down the part number for them (PT908-47171-02.)

I'm wondering if the UK (United Kingdom) variant of the Prius "Prime" (still called plug-in here) 2018 version ever had similar rubber mats? I can buy after market ones but I rather like the toyota OEM ones you guys have.

I'd import a pair but we're right-hand drive here so they wouldn't fit my car even if I did no doubt!

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated - I've tried and tried but whilst I can find the old "plug-in prius" model mats in rubber - I can only find the standard carpet material ones here - no good for Scotland really! :)

Thanks!

2. Pulse07

Pulse07 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Hmm. Go aftermarket. Try WeatherTech custom fit. They go higher up the floor board , thus more floor mat coverage. I have the OEM ones and they seem to be on the thinner side.

3. chrisaw

chrisaw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sadly WeatherTech doesn't make mats which fit the UK variant of this car by the looks of things.

Ended up getting mats from UK Car Mats and they're not bad but the plastic clip is too thick for the floor clips on driver side annoyingly so I'm just going to Dremel that down. Not ideal but at least I should be able to make it work.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

4. SeattleBebop1

SeattleBebop1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    That sucks! The WeatherTech are quite nice but sometimes you have to make do....