1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

All Weather FloorMats

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by green18, Apr 7, 2012.

1. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Due to problems in the past it is HIGHLY recommended you do NOT combine floor mats. You should be using one properly fitted and secured set at a time.

In the past with other vehicles I actually use to change seasonally. Carpet Summer/Fall...All Weather Late Fall/Winter/Rainy Early Spring.

But now? I just go All-Weather...All Year.

I have a set of the weathertech Digital floor liners. They are of good quality and protect well, except for at least with the regular Prius the dead pedal area is not covered fully.

Plus I have posted before that I regret getting the light gray color, it looks great but shows dirt quickly and easily.

But I would recommend any of the custom fit options such as the weathertech liners, they also make a custom fit "mat" made out of a more traditional "rubber" like material. - Just get a darker shade.

Husky Liners also have a custom fit option and they get good reviews as well.

I think the custom fit options, after market- are better than the OEM offering. Unless the dealership was going to throw the mats in as a freebie....if it was up to me, I'd buy either weathertech or husky.

2. Okinawa

Okinawa Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I recently bought WEATHERTECH custom fitted mats for my 2011 Prius. I intend to leave them in year round as well. I like mine. I had the Toyota mats. I threw them away. Excellent coverage with the WEATHERTECH. I have brown color

3. -y0-

-y0- Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I also have the WeatherTech DigitalFit mats and love them. Fits perfect and easy to clean.