1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

All Weather Mats - Capability?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Tour de Prius, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Tour de Prius

Tour de Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    All,
    I am wondering if the Prius PRIME all weather mats (including the cargo liner) could work in the Gen 4 non-Prime Prius? Logic would suggest, yes, but "I know Engineers, they love to change things."

Why you ask? I like the spark of blue on the PRIME logo that could brighten up my dark black interior.

RCO likes this.
  2. CoolPrius

CoolPrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The prime mats do look the same based on a quick look. If you want to kick it up a notch you could even add some color to the plastic white/black trim pieces. A variety of options are available ranging from hydro dipping to vinyl wraps or even paint. The plastic overlay pieces can even be removed later on or changed up. Part of my interest in cars is customizing them.

3. Tour de Prius

Tour de Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    OK, for those of you wondering, drum roll please....the front and rear mats fit perfectly. The rear cargo mat, not so much. Apparently there are wider and less deep "wings" on the side in a Prime rather than on regular Prius. Slight area on the back (near the lift gate opening) where the carpet is exposed. But the mat is still functional.

RCO and Prodigyplace like this.