1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Allowing Someone to Drive your Baby

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Southern Dad, Oct 20, 2012.

1. car78412

car78412 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    When my wife got her Prius in July 2010, I kept taking it because I just loved to drive it. She finally put her foot down and didn't allow me to drive it anymore. So I bought one for myself 7 months later. After 32,000 miles I still can't get enough of it.

WE0H likes this.
  2. felix mizioznikov

felix mizioznikov Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I photograph real estate and sometimes have to valet several times a day. whenever I get my car back I do a multipoint inspection. the buildings I frequent just wave me to self park in order not to hold up the ramp.
    Once upon a time I worked valet. I know what valet does when no one is looking

3. Vas25tl

Vas25tl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My wife drove the Prius Mon and Tues, I got into it this morning for my 5 hour trip and it was averaging 49.5 on the tank. I'm halfway through my day and am averaging 53.2. Saved this one!

4. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Swanny - Never fear I only allow Rosie (the little one in my lap) to drive from the mailbox to the house. She loves it but we wouldn't go out on roads that way.