1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Almost hit a car this week.

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Chippingawayatlife, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I was crushed when I went to Chicago (pre-internet) only to discover that the rib place was fictitious.

This was, of course, before I learned later in life that one should never spend money on ribs (in the US) north of the Mason-Dixon line or west of the Rockies......

As far as the A-pillar in a Prius?
    I don't have any stick time in a G4, but the G3 has more blind spots than a NYT editorial page.
    It's AMAZING that a car with that much glass can have so many visibility problems.

Still.....my company has a very simple policy when it comes to having accidents in a company vehicle, and remarkably enough it's the EXACT same preface to every military convoy brief that I ever gave or attended:
    "Good drivers do NOT get into accidents!
    Period!"

So.....I've learned to keep my head on a swivel.
    18 years so far in the company......
    (hope I didn't just jinx it!! :eek: )

#21 ETC(SS), Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    RCO likes this.
  2. walterm

walterm Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I seem to recall it was either Jaguar or Land Rover, and what they did was have cameras at the corners and projectors that displayed the camera image onto the pillar, make it look like the pillar wasn't even there

RCO and Mendel Leisk like this.