1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Amazing Growth of PriusChat

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by NoVaSnow, Jun 21, 2006.

1. NoVaSnow

NoVaSnow Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    When I began this thread, I had no idea it would end up containing so many references to genitalia.

PriusChat is an interesting place, indeed. [​IMG]

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonr1 @ Jun 23 2006, 07:34 AM) [snapback]275736[/snapback]</div>
    But what's truely sad is that this person created a registration just so he could make this single post. I feel sorry for him, but at least now I know how I can use the "Ignore User" feature in PriusChat!

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon @ Jun 23 2006, 07:54 AM) [snapback]275780[/snapback]</div>
    Ah don't do that.... its always fun to watch the dynamics of those who are "jealous" that we are cooler than thier home chat site.

Once they finish laughing, they find out its way funner here "as almost anyone is accepted as worthy to talk to", than the ol stuff shirts and little clicks they have at those other sites that act like a social club for old hens "even though their often made up of teenagers and the like!.

We don't just talk about cars "which if thats all you have going for you, you need to get a life!", but we talk about life!

4. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Jun 23 2006, 09:41 AM) [snapback]275845[/snapback]</div>
    Cmon Windy--you REALLY think jonr is anything BUT a teenager (no matter what his birth certificate says...) [​IMG]

5. nakman

nakman New Member

I'm voting against getting rid of all the old threads. On other forums I'm on there is a tremendous wealth of information, member insight, and good humor buried all over the place, would be a shame to lose it all. Plus storage space is rediculously cheap.

And it's always good practice to "search first" before starting a new thread, and good form to post up to an existing thread before starting a new one, rather than duplicate. One thing that seems classier here at Priuschat is you don't see the ensuing banter of "SEARCH!!!" every time a noob posts up an obvious question, an attitude that is a little more coarse on other forums. But while the noob-bashing isn't always completely necessary, (sometimes it is) the message to 'search first' is still a valid one. I know I've learned a ton about my Prius (and you guys) searching around here over the last few weeks. :D

6. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nakman @ Jun 23 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]276129[/snapback]</div>
    All true. But sometimes, what one SHOULD search for isn't immediately obvious, so the tip to use THIS to search more effectively than PC's search feature should be stuck somewhere UP HIGH on the board somewhere. Please? :blink:

7. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Jun 24 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]276392[/snapback]</div>

Yep.. Google is pretty amazing... I'm starting to think they will take over the world someday! :mellow:

8. momfortheenvironment

well its a great site, I did lots of research and now my prius is being shipped I was told!!!!!!!!