1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

An email from Elon

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by el Crucero, Mar 23, 2019.

1. el Crucero

el Crucero Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    "Last year, Model 3 became the best-selling luxury car in the U.S. This achievement was a result of the passion and pride of Tesla owners like you – thank you!
    We discontinued our referral program because of the significant cost to the company, but we’ve just introduced an all-new referral program to give customers another way to share what they love about their cars. The new program is restructured with some great new awards, including free Supercharging and numerous chances to win a Founders Series Roadster or Model Y signed by Franz and myself. You can find your referral code in your Tesla app. We hope this gives you another reason to share what you love about your Tesla and encourage your friends to try one out.
    Thank you for being a Tesla customer and for supporting our mission. It is always good to remember what a difference you make to people’s lives, the environment and to the future.
    Share your referral code: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Elon"

I blanked out my personal referral code. I am not on this forum to hype benefits for myself. If you want to use my referral code to get some free Supercharging for yourself and me, contact me via a private message. you can add a referral code to your order up until the day you take delivery of your Tesla.