1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

An unlikely place to find a PriusChat sticker...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Mar 7, 2005.

1. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

That's funny... most of the Scions I see around here are owned by soccer moms or men with white/no hair.

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltu1542hvy\";p=\"78975)</div>
    Sorry Danny, but the only true "Carolina" is the University of NORTH Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2005 NCAA champions, not some hick school University-wannabe down there in SC. And if you want a real rivlary, try Carolina vs. Duke.

:mrgreen:[/b][/quote]

UH OH... Duke vs UNC rivalry... Bill, you HAD to bring it up!
    All I have to say is this:

Duke- THE University of North Carolina.
    Psshhh, UNC still sucks. :mrgreen:

Yep, check my album, that is a Duke decal in my back window.

3. scottw07071961

scottw07071961 New Member

But the Scion tC is very cool...I almost bought one until my 'senses' overruled my urges. (I got the Prius 3 weeks ago).
    Danny...I'm not much of a 'chat room' person (this is my first) and you REALLY got me on the opening entree on this thread. I realize it's been around for a while...but MAN was I a sucker! I wondered what I did to be singled out of all these people...started reviewing my contributions to topics...started remembering days on the playground when the other kids....oh wait...better not go there.
    Anyway...thanks to you, I'm gonna have to visit a chat room that gives me some quality 'couch time'! Geez!
    (Driftwood 05,first 1000 miles at 51 mpg WOO HOO !)

4. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Sorry Galaxee, but Duke is a University IN North Carolina, whereas UNC is the University OF North Carolina.

At some point in my life I worked for both of them, and I most definitely still stand by the one that is both my alma mater and still my current employer.

And yes, I did notice that misguided Duke sticker in the back window of your car during our last meetup. :mrgreen:

5. Porky Pine

Porky Pine New Member

Umm..How did I get into this?. Have I made any advances to you? :Wth:

6. bookrats

bookrats New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heliotropehead\";p=\"87295)</div>
    I thought someone on PriusChat referenced an article saying that, contrary to intentions, a larger percentage of Scions were being bought by older people (>30) than the target audience.

7. Chrisus

Chrisus Junior Member

Well, as a newbie the "you" tag got me too. LOL! I couldnt figure WHY Danny was singling me out and then was wondering if Danny was short for Danielle or something. :) Glad my wife didnt see that. LOL

8. longjohn931

longjohn931 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Danny, don't know which of my posts you are taken with but appricate the acknowledgement.