1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ann Arbor, MI: 2007 w/ 190k ($3400) and 2007 with w/ 170k ($4000)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by MilkyWay, Nov 17, 2018.

1. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Listing both for sale. I don't care which one sells first but the one that sells goes bye bye and the one that doesn't sell I will be keeping. Both prices are FIRM. Both drive good.

1st up is the GREEN prius with 190K miles. No warning lights, new Defenders, wheel alignment, 2 front moog wheel bearings.

2nd up is the GREY Prius with 170K miles. No warning lights, bought weather tech mats, wheel alignment.
    Additional pictures here:

I bought both of these over the summer so I can't give out juicy details over the last 10 years but probably just like most priuses ---- minimal maintenance required. I therefore cannot give any further information about what has or has not been done! I did carfax both and they have clean titles, clean carfaxes showing some routine maintenance and no accidents reported to the carfax.

PM with any questions and these will be listed locally on Craigslist (for higher price).

Attached Files: