1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another college kid survey ...

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Apr 3, 2019.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Posted at InSideEvs, I followed up:

Hey EV drivers,

I would love if you could fill out this very short survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...O-dSGWZYyyC2IXsHx-xIVgyg/viewform?usp=sf_link Your response will be anonymous.

Thank you!

The above survey helps them decide if they want to interview you. I called them this morning for a phone interview and felt we had a good time and they are serious.

Some of their questions were obvious (aka., range anxiety) but I got the impression they really wanted to know how well our EVs can be used ... how to educate and sell them to the public. Sad to say, they talked to me. <grins>

I took pains to make sure they weren't scraping my e-mail and phone number as I've grown paranoid in the world of cold-calls, robo, and e-mail SPAM. Regardless, I did not get the impression they were out to scrape contact information but that doesn't mean their phones and e-mail practices are SPAM resistant.

Bob Wilson

#1 bwilson4web, Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
  3. will the engineer

will the engineer Active Member

Vehicle: