1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Integrated Sirius question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by xxfwmxx, Aug 16, 2006.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Damm the hackers did a number on the site, I was going to post a reply with pictures but it wont let me so I wont be replyng until its fixed.. :angry: :mellow: :unsure:

2. BobZ

BobZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusenvy @ Aug 20 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]306429[/snapback]</div>
    NO he's not wrong. If you call Toyota for a 2006 Prius/Sirius set up you will be told that they stopped selling it temporarily until there is a fix. This took affect at some point in June! ;)

3. Peter_C

Peter_C Junior Member

I have the kit from Metro Toyota in my 06 and it sounded like crap, even unusable, until I performed the fix in the stickies section. Now it sounds much better and too most would be beyond acceptable. I am very happy to have it in integrated into my car :)

4. Jon

Jon New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luiset83 @ Aug 26 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]309983[/snapback]</div>
    This only applies to people who've actually bought the DVD from us. Thanks for sharing though!

By the way, our SiriusPrius kit comes with the static issue fixed. There's nothing you need to do but plug it all in. And, of course, our kit comes with the excellent DVD and our unmatched customer service.

-Jon

----
    Factory Interactive
    www.factoryinteractive.com