1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another one ...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by CR94, Dec 2, 2014.

1. CR94

CR94 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    folks,

I bought a "Certified" 2011 Prius a little over two months ago. Since then, I've been learning as much as I could about it from the car itself, the owners manual, PriusChat, and elsewhere. This is not only my first Prius, but also my first Toyota, first non-manual transmission, and first car with numerous features that have become commonplace the past few decades---some of which I like, and some of which I don't. It showed about 41,130 miles when I acquired it, and is in excellent condition, as far as I know.

The Prius replaces a 1981 Mazda which I maintained myself almost exclusively since it was new, and which showed 606,363 miles on the odometer when last seen.

Full disclosure: On the CleanMPG forum, I'm known as RedylC94.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! all the best.(y)

3. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to PC! And welcome to your first non-manual car. I guess I could say, "Welcome to your first non-transmission car!" One of my very favorite things about the Prius is the planetary gear. Truly a technological marvel. Hey, you'll love this car the more you drive it. Have fun!
    phil via Nokia

4. stephensprius

stephensprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    welcome! this is a great site.