1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Prius accident Love those Airbags!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by TucsonDave, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Not that it would change the amount they would give you . . . but, if they are going to be making a thorough accounting of major items/options the car has, one would think HID headlights and Vehicle Stability Control would make the list. :huh: Both are major buck items. <_<

On the list: AM and FM radio. :rolleyes:

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i still think its weird that both cars have insurance, its the other guys fault and your insurance company is paying you.

i had the same situation and the other guys insurance company paid ALL the cost including my rental car for 4 weeks and 3 days. i have a $200 deductible and it was never in play because that would only apply if my insurance company was handling the claim which only happens if its partly my fault or the other guy is not insured.

3. mcsj

mcsj Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TucsonDave @ Sep 5 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]314950[/snapback]</div>
    Did the truck hit you??? Why you are claiming your own insurance?

4. Etel Rose

Etel Rose New Member

Wow, what a horrible accident - I would probably be having nightmares about another car speeding towards me like that. Glad you're o.k.

5. TucsonDave

TucsonDave New Member

Just an update. On Thursday I picked up my new gray#8. I think I found it on the 7th, up in phoenix. Only had to wait two weeks! I'm still getting use to the changes! But, I love my NEW car!!!

The way it worked out I pay an extra $50 a mouth(interest has gone up and the car upgrade) and 2 extra years.

As far as my insurance doing all the work, this was the fastest way to get my money. Half way through I asked about this and they said "would you like us to stop?" I was worried about finding one before the 30th.

So it looks like everything is working out.