1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any Dog Crate suggestions for hatch?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by JoeS, Nov 26, 2013.

1. JoeS

JoeS Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I need to get a portible crate for my 70lb Lab that will fit in the back of the Prius with the seats up. It needs to be one of the fabric ones(the cages would allows to much hair in the car).

I tried this, 36" L X 24" W X 23" H doesn't fit.
    [​IMG]

We did get this It works but I would prefer something that would last longer and has an opening on the long side.
    [​IMG]

2. Diver Allen

Diver Allen Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I guess we're lucky. We've got a 70 lb black lab that just stays put when she is in the car so she hasn't used a crate since she was a puppy being house broken. We drive 12 hours to FL with her in the car and we forget she's there. She stays awake the entire time and just gazes out the window.

Good luck.

3. JoeS

JoeS Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ours does not stay still, if he is in the back seat he loves rest the full weight of his head on my shoulder.

4. Diver Allen

Diver Allen Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Years ago we used something like this - I don't know if this would work for you though.

Deluxe Car Dog Barrier