1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

any experince with AUTOBEYOURS?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Baldbubba, Feb 18, 2013.

1. wa4eqw

wa4eqw Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Our 2008 from autobeyours.com.JPG This is our 2008 from Steve, Jenny and Staff at autobeyours.com. Joyce and I drove from Fort Myers, Florida to Indiana to pick it up. This is our second purchase from them. Great ride and have completed almost 2000 miles since Wednesday of last week. Super ride, super people.
    Pat. wa4eqw

2. miscrms

miscrms Plug Envious Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I would also vouch for Steve's skill and honesty. There are few people who probably know the Gen 2 Prius as inside out as he does after so many years of rebuilding and repairing. I went to visit his shop back in 2007 when I happened to be in Louisville on a trip and was very impressed. I flew back out a few months later when the right car came along and drove it 1700 miles back to AZ. 7 years and 80,000 miles later its still going strong.

IMHO the value of a salvage/rebuild is all in how much you trust the person doing the work, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone better. To me it was far more important to buy from someone I trusted than from someone local.

YMMV, but I have had no issues getting service at my local dealer including recalls.

Best of luck!

Rob

usnavystgc likes this.
  3. wa4eqw

wa4eqw Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I agree... Joyce and I just completed a round trip (7440 miles) in exactly two weeks Fort Myers Florida to Victoria BC and back. Totally trouble free and stopped off at autobeyours.com in Indiana on the way home to correct a couple of minor rattles. Steve, Jenny and staff were super friendly as usual and corrected all plus a couple of other things that they noticed that I had not. Now we have gussied it up with new wheel trim rings, a little touch up paint and a real pretty blue stripe by The Scratch and Dent Shop Inc., here in Fort Myers (also friends of ours), so that we can identify ours from so many other white ones here in Florida. Gary and Claudia do awesome work. Here's the new pic. as of today 6/18/2004.
    Prius with stripe.jpg
    Pat. wa4eqw