1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any Harry Potter Fans here? I just bought the Blu Rays from the freaking UK!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by macmaster05, Nov 12, 2011.

1. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    1 person likes this.
  2. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Daniel Radcliffe surprisingly has some very athletic moves and fortunately, I had great seats. Front row of 2nd level. This number made the crowd go nuts:

I was actually in NY for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade but stayed for the whole week. My brother was conducting in the marching band that got invited to play. Here's my brother's band. See the guy at :05-:13 seconds in the middle with the baton? That's my brother.

Here's their performance in Harold Square, which nobody from the school got to see live (only a lucky people are ever invited to sit in the grandstands):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhJUebZZ_-0]Homestead Marching Band in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

The high school wind ensemble also played at Carnegie Hall, which I got to watch. The whole thing was just a huge blast. Work is really going to suck tomorrow.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    cool! and climate change was kind to you! :)

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Homestead High? The same Homestead High Mr. Jobs met Woz in?

5. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    ^yes!

1 person likes this.
  6. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Here's another video of them marching in Times Square. My bro is in the middle of the frame at 0:45 seconds again. But like the other video, I don't know who shot this one either.

And this is Carnegie Hall. There were 3 high school concert bands that got invited to play that night. Homestead was the only one to get a true standing ovation after they finished their performance (pictured). I used to play trumpet in this band several years ago and traveled to Japan and Europe with them, but never played in Carnegie Hall. The acoustics of the auditorium make great bands sound phenomenal.

[​IMG]

7. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i hope your bro knows how proud of him you are! how is the trumpet these days? i play guitar, but poorly. i love to listen to myself tho.:p