1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any mechanic recommendation Westchester NY, P0300 P0301 P0302 P0303

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Gentoo, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Gentoo

Gentoo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey, I know that these codes can be more than just coils and plugs and there needs to be a mechanic to look into carbon build up, fuel injectors, it's a really loud rough idle. Before I go to the stealership is their any local mechanics or local enthusiasts. More than willing to pay for good service and want it done right and thoroughly.

2. Gentoo

Gentoo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Update, After using techstream with live data I noticed bank 3 misfiring constantly with only a few misfires in the 1st and second banks under 10 vs constant.... I replaced all Spark plugs, misfire continued... I ordered 4 coils... Only replaced the coil in bank 3 as it seemed to be the cheif offender. Started the engine rough idle gone, wiped the code proceeded to test drive code did not come back. Issue appears fixed. Updating in hopes this may help a random google search in the future.

bisco likes this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    well done!(y)