1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any *must-have* accessories?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by JShorr, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eak354\";p=\"91662)</div>
    I've got the mudguards and will be having them put on when my tires are rotated.

Is the hood deflector really effective? Is there any protection for teh windshield with the hood deflector? I've already got the 3M film invisible bra on the hood. Do you know if you can install the hood deflector over the film? I'm concerned that with the kind of rocks that are being kicked up, the film alone isn't going to be enough to protect the hood.

2. eak354

eak354 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    :p i suppose the 3M film is sufficient. i was just stoked getting my prius that i got the deflector as well. so i installed it over my the film. :p i got the deflector together with the visors and mud flaps when i ordered them from canada. (back when for some reason they weren't offered here in the U.S.)

3. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dontcheff\";p=\"81440)</div>
    Leather is a natural, entirely biodegradable product that will always be "greener" than plastic resins made from petrochemicals.

4. malibucarl

malibucarl Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Greatcovers

Hi Widdletink,
    Can you give me contact info on the Greatcover-seat cover co. I live near ventura and would like to stop by shop.
    Thank you,
    Carl
    [email protected]