1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any news on a Hybrid Van?

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by AndyMartin826, Feb 7, 2007.

1. AndyMartin826

AndyMartin826 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted. My wife loves my '06 Prius, and we're getting to the point where we need a new van. I've thought about replacing the 2001 Caravan with an '07 Sienna, but she wants to wait until there is a hybrid version before we replace it. I remember seeing a Toyota van that used the hybrid drive, can't remember the name but it wasn't available in the US. Any rumors or thoughts of when they might introduce a Sienna hybrid? Maybe the '08 model?

Andy

2. hampdenwireless

hampdenwireless Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
  3. AndyMartin826

AndyMartin826 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hampdenwireless @ Feb 7 2007, 04:44 PM) [snapback]386675[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, the Estima was what I was thinking of. The announcement of the new Highlander certainly looks good, but I'd have to see the inside to make sure there's enough room for the kiddos and seats and stuff. Vans are just so much more convenient with sliding doors, easier for the youngun's to get in and out of (SUV's usually sit a bit higher and they have a harder time climbing in), easier for Mom to crawl back around if she needs to smack one of them (just kidding) or hand out snacks. I'll have to keep an eye on the Highlander, though, as more info comes out and pricing.

4. Kemcho

Kemcho Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    yes now sienna van hybrid is available I just got Platinum AWD this has 3 electric model i just use 100 miles it is good if you understand hybrid and it goes over 500 miles per tank depends on how you drive models start from 35 to 55 thousand it is little pries