1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

any one really ever regret not going with their first color choice?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by beckaloulou, Jun 16, 2008.

1. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I wanted a light blue Prius, but fell in love with the Silver Pine Mica. It was definitely love at first sight.

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Originally I ordered a spectra blue Prius. The dealer called me about 2 weeks later and said it was going to take some time and that they could get a magnetic gray one faster (my second choice). I am very happy with the magnetic gray. I like the spectra blue, but I LOVE magnetic gray. If I could do it over again, I would still choose the gray.

3. priusuk2008

priusuk2008 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We test drove the light blue model, which was ok but there was a Lagoon (Spectra in US) Blue in the dealership at a lower spec. My wife loved the colour and that was it, ordered.... I think it is absolutely brilliant, but I would probably have got the Magnetic Grey had I gone on my own for a test drive and regretted it every day thereafter...
    We drove round London last weekend, absolutely horrid, but we saw many Prii there, yet not one Spectra Blue one, but I bet the other Prius drivers were looking at ours and getting a tinge of envy ;)

4. pandora

pandora New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I had wanted the spectra blue, but was afraid of ordering one sight unseen. They're just not around the northeast at all! We got the magnetic gray, and when I actually got up close to the gray, I fell in love!

My hubby and I finally did see a spectra blue in a parking lot, and went to check it out. I think we freaked out the owners as they came walking up. I explained why we were gawking and checking it out, and I think they were OK.

I have to say, I did really like it, but LOVE the gray, so it all turned out well. The main reason I would've wanted the blue is that you don't see them here anywhere. Happy with our decision in the end.

Good luck!

Andrea

5. priusincc

priusincc Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I got my first color chioce, but would probably go with a darker interrior the next time around.