1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anybody got a good car maintenance app they recommend?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by cmergel, Jul 27, 2012.

1. cmergel

cmergel PC3 Magnetic Gray Metallic w/moonroof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Anybody got a car maintenance app (mobile, web, or both) they use and recommend. I just started using Fuelly for gas mileage and I like the simple use.

Thanks.

2. Bat24SS

Bat24SS New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    If you have an iPhone, I'm using an app called "AAAutoLog". It was $2.99 when I got it. It gives you an Economy and Price summary on your gas usage. You have a "log" section to input any thing and every thing you want. So you can look back when you did some thing and how much. Also at what ODO reading. Then you can also setup reminders for services, checks, or any thing you want.

I love this app, because I also do this by hand with my own logbook that I keep in the car. My Dad did it with gas logbook back in the 70's and 80's with the family station wagon and I always wanted to do it with a new car. Just to have a record of every thing I ever done to the car from the beginning.

Hope this helps and you find the app your looking for.

3. photogrl13

photogrl13 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I use car minder. Simple but effective. Has notifications for when things are due, which I like.

4. SILVERCwSUN

SILVERCwSUN Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I use the odometer and owners manual every 10,000 miles it goes into Toyota for an oil change and complete service. No app needed.

5. FastZX6R

FastZX6R Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have Car Minder and Moto Minder, with 4 cars and a motorcycle I need all the help I can get!!

6. Surrylic

Surrylic Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Try the detailed and free Gas Cubby. I used it to track mileage with my last car (gives a lot of neat related info, far more than Fuelly), and it also tracks all maintenance. And again, free! Good stuff.

7. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I know this is a few month old, but I use an Android app called Acar. It will track your maintenance and keep detailed information on your gas mileage.

8. shawnfrontier

shawnfrontier New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Same app I use. Had the app for about 3 years now and it keeps getting better. Highly recommend it.

ztanos likes this.
  9. Andy Williams

Andy Williams New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced