1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone found a 11 inch sun visor?

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by JimboPalmer, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  2. citiprius

citiprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Found this one for Prime Plus at Amazon Japan

[​IMG]

stevepea likes this.
  3. stevepea

stevepea Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Could you please post the link to it at amazon japan?

Don't know anything about the 11" screen, but for my 7" Plus screen, I made my own drape-over black cloth to cover it up, cut to the right shape, and attached to the top with velcro so I can drape it down over the screen when the sun hits it, or flip it up (or velcro-tear it off otherwise). Does the trick. Not sure if something like this would work on the 11" or not because I don't have it (here's where I describe it: Screen glare quick fix idea for 7" Screen (not sure about 11.6) | PriusChat), But who knows, I might want to get one of these from amazon japan too.

I also made my own extended sun visors, cut out of 99c store flexible black plastic 3-ring binders, curved/bent them to fit with a hair dryer, work great (see pics here: My quickie/cheap Sun Visor Extention | PriusChat . I used dark blue in the first one with the pictures, then made a black one like it, which works better. Just made it out of these things: My quickie/cheap Sun Visor Extention | PriusChat).

#3 stevepea, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018