1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone get jailbroken iphone to work with Entunes without a cable?

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by cetac93, Mar 4, 2013.

1. cetac93

cetac93 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a jailbroken iphone 5 with Tetherme on ATT's network. I would like to know if anyone has been able to tether their iphone to Entunes so that the apps and popup messages will work without a cable. It may have something to do with the DUNS/PAN Bluetooth setting in Entunes, but I'm not sure.

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    You need the hotspot extra cost option on the IPhone and it will work wirelessly

3. cetac93

cetac93 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Last year, I was able to get my jailbroken iphone 4 to work once without a cable, but I now get a "fail to connect" error with my jailbroken iphone 5. I'm able to tether the phone to my ipad without a cable, but not with Entunes. Any ideas?

4. cetac93

cetac93 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I was able to get it working again using entunes account id and checking dun/pan box. Now, my problem is that the "new message popup" is greyed out along with the new email popup.

5. butchbs1985

butchbs1985 Taking things apart is fun!

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    iPhone sucks. Just got my new V and this is yet another reason I'll be going back to Android.