1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone get the body mouldings?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by studiopeg, Nov 5, 2012.

1. studiopeg

studiopeg Junior Member

Yeah people always say "I bet you ride your Harley more than your car for the better gas mileage." Er... no my car gets better mileage by far :) But if I had to do a bike all over again, I would have gotten a Street Glide. I just didn't know then that I could handle a touring model. At least I didn't start out with a Sportster which I would have traded in very quickly!

2. ChinchillaGirl

ChinchillaGirl OrcaCar

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Back on original topic, I hit my OWN car with a shopping cart in the front right fender:cry: (cart was up on curb and rolled off while I was loading the back:eek: ...lunge was unsuccessful:sick: ), and the cart then rolled slowly down the passenger side, gently scratching the clear coat!

Needless to say, I will be searching for dent repair, will probably get the side moldings now (had not wanted them before), and would love if anyone has ideas for non-extreme fender flares. Fortunately, Colgan wrote in response to my inquiry that bras/nosemasks for the Prius C may be available for order in January..

Fellow travelers, be warned!!!

[​IMG]