1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone getting a PiP whose never had a Hybrid before?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by cycledrum, Jan 27, 2012.

1. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Whatever works, right? :cheer2:

2. priuskaren

priuskaren New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    This is my first hybrid. I was looking to reduce my carbon footprint, and almost bought a Leaf, but the limited range really concerned me. I realized that what I really wanted was a plugin hybrid. I'd be able to use it as an electric most of the time, but would be able to take the occasional long trip, too. Buying it sight unseen has taken a leap of faith, but I've owned Toyota's for years, so it wasn't that much a of a leap. I'm really looking forward to my new PiP!:)

3. iRun26.2

iRun26.2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    It was so very much fun when I got my original Prius back in 2005. Now, in getting my PiP, I am just as excited. For you and others who are getting a PiP as your first hybrid, I think you will be amazed at how much fun it will be to drive. That, coupled with that fact that you will be making a very positive contribution toward caring for the earth, will make it a wonderful experience.

Congratulations on your new car!