1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone got the Traffic Program working?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by rotearc, Jan 13, 2007.

1. rotearc

rotearc New Member

According to the manual in FM Radio, there is a Traffic Program "TRAF" on the screen.

A station that regularly broadcasts traffic information is automatally located.

I live in the Bay Area. I can't find any station that broadcast traffic information?!? Anyone got this feature working at all?

2. Hryb

Hryb electic

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(E. Lau @ Jan 12 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]375082[/snapback]</div>
    AFAIK, it's up to the local radio stations to tag their shows as such. So while the feature may be working properly, it's up to the local stations to actually make it work as you think it should.

3. nicoss

nicoss New Member

Note to moderators: Can you move this to the house of pancakes?

Back to the TRAF:

No Traffic News is Good Traffic News; Since nothing is said, drivers can assume that traffic is flowing without problems. :lol:

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicos @ Jan 13 2007, 03:22 AM) [snapback]375099[/snapback]</div>
    Why would this be a house of pancakes thread?

Tom