1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone have a subwoofer under the seat?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Darius510, Aug 1, 2010.

1. HI_BRED

HI_BRED New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
  2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    I went with a Boss Bass800 suspended under the passenger seat, speaker high level inputs and does provided the missing bass in my PiP. Soon will be door speaker replacement.

3. HerBandSkillS

HerBandSkillS New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Give me a like and I'll post pics

I just bought a 2010 with JBL Nav a few weeks ago. Just getting started.

Today I had Mr. K install a Proclip left mount iPhone 5 holder. Ran the audio line to a jack on the dashboard, then onto the center console aux input. The power was just tied in somewhere, as i don't like the usb audio connection. I usually run bluetooth, but the hard line sounds better.

Also Mr. K mounted a Kicker Hideaway 8" powered sub in the storage compartment above the spare tire. He wired it into the JBL amp under the passenger seat. I was surprised at how well it sounds with the stock system. Hopefully this is enough, because otherwise its a $2000 deal to put in some real sound.

If you need any custom work done in the west Los Angeles area, look up Mr. K. on Washington and Sepulveda.He has done a lot of work on my cars over the years, and it always works out, no matter what ideas I come up with. And he's cheap. 310-559-7123

4. HerBandSkillS

HerBandSkillS New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four