1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone have one extra buss bar please

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by rudyjoe, Sep 17, 2022.

1. rudyjoe

rudyjoe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I was cleaning all my buss bars and letting them sit for awhile in solution. they came out nice and clean. I want to keep the copper ones better than the plated type. Theres a paste to put on them for any corrosion/oxidation that works very well. But anyway, i lost one of them when i accidentally dropped the container and was nowhere to be found. So any help would be much appreciated. Whatever you want is ok with me, just let me know. Thanks

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Man I have 24 or something around here I just need to go locate them The copper ones I guess are great whatever I'm not an issue I do like the hard plated ones so when I do redo a battery I use the new hard plated type and the nuts that match and then after I get all that connected before I close the plastic covers I take some of that CRC red battery spray and make two passes across each side and then close the plastic covers and anytime I check on that battery so far that I've done this to everything's looking real good there's no frost or white growth on any of the nuts which is what I started to see first before the battery started to plummet that white frost would start to build up on one or two nuts very quickly like over days and it was really kind of weird . So on the new battery before I installed it I sprayed everything etc but I have some coppers here in North Carolina I just need an address I can probably put my hands on him in the morning

3. rudyjoe

rudyjoe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I appreciate it. I might have a couple coming at me already but if not can i get back at you for it? thanks!

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Your bus bars arrive weds or thurs via USPS

Mendel Leisk likes this.